Brief Information: Vitamin C, also called ascorbic acid, is indispensable during the growth and propagation of animals, it can sustain normal blood-fat metabolism, cardiac function, central nerve function and haematopoietic function and can promote the synthesis of various hormones in organism. The research and development personnel adopts new dressing and advanced manufacture equipment to microencapsulate and insulation block Vitamin C. Thus it can avoid its contact with harmfui environment factors and possess moisture-resistant, heat-resistant, ultraviolet-resistant and inoxidizable factors. So the stability of vitamin c is greatly improved.
CSA No.: 50-81-7
Characteristics: white to Light yellow fluidity powder
Heavy metal and As: up to the national standard of feed additives ≤2PPM
Heavy metal and Pb: up to the national standard of feed additives ≤5PPM
Package: 25kg/carton with 2 layers plastic bags.
Stability: 24months in unopened original package
Storage: Keep away from sunshine and keep at a cool place and keep in hermetic space.
1. Improving the growth of the aquatic animals and form of bone
2. Strengthening the immunological function of aquatic animals, improving the capability of anti-virus and anti-thrill.
3. Raising the survival rate aquatic animals, improving their production capability.
4. Improving the growth and raising the conversion rate of feedstuff
5. Improving the productive capability of poultry and their anti-thrill capability
Various of premix, fodder, expanded feed, aquatic pellet feed, semi-moist mash feed.
1. Adopting advanced techniques of microencapsulation of new auxiliary materials, of stable quality.
2. With high biologic availability, easy for aquatic animals and poultry to digest and absorb.
3. Shaped by extrusion with little loss, suitable to be processed into powder feedstuff
4. Of good liquidity and evenness during the process mixture of feedstuff.
Certificate: FAMIQS, ISO
Connect information: firstname.lastname@example.org