Food Additive and Nutrition Enhancement Cobalt Gluconate
Brief information: Cobalt gluconate is a nutritional element that combines the mineral cobalt with glutamic acid. Cobalt gluconate has been used as a food additive for its color and texture, as well as a nutritional supplement for its potential health benefits. And it occurs as a pink powder. The anhydrous form is obtained by spray drying, and the dihydrate is obtained by crystallization. It is very soluble in hot water and is very slightly soluble in alcohol.
Othere name: Cobalt,bis(D-gluconato-O1,O2)-, (T-4)-; D-Gluconic acid, cobalt complex; Cobalt(2+)gluconate
Packing: 25kg/bag or 25kg/drum
CAS Number: 71957-08-9
Hs Code: 29181600.00
Aprearance: Pink or pink crystalline powder or crystal particles
Loss on drying: ≤3.0-12.0%
reducing substances: ≤1.0%
Used as food additives and chemical raw materials.
1. Activates any enzymes and is a catalyst in fatty acid and cholesterol synthesis;
2. Oxidizes fat;
3. Important nutrient for brain and nervous system;
4. Aids in blood sugar regulation and the production of mother's milk;
5. Good for none growth and is sex hormone;
6. Cobalt nutrition enhancer: Used in dairy products, baby and child foods.