1. Dry weightlessness 120℃,4h (GT-19).
2. Benzoic acid and salicylate test 5% sample Liquid 10ml, advance with 5 drops of acetic acid acidification, plus ferric chloride test liquid (TS-101) 3 drops. There should be no precipitate or purple appearance.
3. Easy Carbide Sample 0.2g, soluble in 5ml sulfuric acid test solution. Keep 10min under 48~50℃. The solution color must not be darker than the yellowish yellowish brown (see GT-25, equivalent to the control fluid a).
4. The acidity and alkalinity take the sample 1g, dissolve in the freshly boiled and cooled water 10ml. Add Phenolphthalein Test Solution (TS-167) 1 drops, should not appear pink. Add 0.LMOL/L Sodium Hydroxide liquid 1 drops, should appear pink.
5. Toluene Sulfonyl amide
(1) Two chloride methane: the appropriate purity grade reagent shall be the equivalent of a product distilled from a full glass instrument.
(2) Internal standard base liquid: Take 95% positive 23 carbon alkane 100mg, put in a 10ml capacity bottle, dissolve with hexane and then mix.
(3) Preparation of standard base solution: The 20mg of O-toluene sulfonamide and P-toluene sulfonamide are obtained and placed in a 10ml volumetric bottle. The mixture was dissolved with two chlorine methane and then mixed.