1. Allergic reactions: External use can cause contact dermatitis.
2. Toxic reactions:
(1) Digestive system: heartburn, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain.
(2) Nervous system: dizziness, headache, photophobia, irritability, severe balance can lead to imbalances, convulsions, or even coma.
(3) Respiratory system: Cough, chest pain, inhalation can cause respiratory damage, aspiration pneumonia, pulmonary edema.
(4) Urinary system: bladder irritation, hematuria, proteinuria, tubular urine, acidosis, and even kidney failure.