Dietary surveys found that vitamin B2 deficiency is more common. Due to the rapid growth and development of children, metabolism is strong, if you do not pay attention, children are more likely to lack of vitamin B2.
1. During pregnancy and lactation, women taking birth control pills need more vitamin B2. 1.6mg during pregnancy, breastfeeding, 1.8mg in the first 6 months, followed by 1.7mg in 6 months;
2. People who do not eat lean meat and dairy products should increase the intake of vitamin B2;
3. People who are in a state of mental tension for a long time need to supplement the amount of multivitamin B2;
4. People who have long-term dietary control due to ulcers or diabetes are more likely to develop vitamin B2 deficiency (if you are suffering from a particular illness and are being treated, you must consult with your doctor if you want to change the diet prescribed by your doctor) ;
5. The recommended daily intake for adults is 1.3 mg for men and 1.1 mg for women.
In order to prevent riboflavin deficiency, care should be taken to protect riboflavin in food. (When eating noodles, one-third to one-half of riboflavin enters the soup.)