(1) In the prevention of drug use of nicarbazide, if the flock is exposed to coccidiosis in a large amount, it should be quickly changed to a more effective drug (such as toltrazuril, sulfa drugs, etc.).
(2) Because nicarbazin can reduce egg production rate, fertilization rate and egg quality, and brown eggshell color is light, laying hens are banned.
(3) Because nicarbazin has a potential growth inhibitory effect on chicks, it is not appropriate to use younger infants less than 5 weeks old.
(4) During the hot summer, if the ventilation and cooling equipment of the chicken house is incomplete, the application of nicarbazin can increase the mortality of the chick when the room temperature exceeds 40 °C.
(5) Drug withdrawal period. Broiler for 4 days.