1. As a non-nutritive sweetener, there is essentially no change in the concentration of foods and beverages used in the general pH range.
2. It can be mixed with other sweeteners, especially when combined with aspartame and cyclamate.
3. As a non-nutritive sweetener, it can be widely used in various foods such as solid drinks, pickles, candied fruit, gum, and tabletop sweeteners.
4. It has a strong sweet taste, and its taste is similar to that of saccharin. Bitterness occurs at high concentrations.
5. Does not absorb moisture, is stable at room temperature, and has good mixing with sugar alcohol, sucrose and so on. As a non-nutritive sweetener, it can be used in liquids, solid beverages, ice cream, cakes, jams, pickles, preserves, gum, and tabletop sweeteners in accordance with China's GB2760-90 regulations. 0.3g/kg.